Based in MA, TX
April 14th, 2016
iOS 6.0+ Universal
|USD||$2.99 (Launch Discount)|
Introducing Warbits, a war simulator for a better tomorrow. Give peace a fighting chance by settling your differences casualty free. Don't agree with your fellow factions? You don't have to! Put those blasters down, load up Warbits, and virtually crush the opposition!
Developed by Risky Lab, a cooperation of two gentlemen by the name of Reilly Stroope and Joseph Borghetti. This is our first project. We do this part time. We live in two different states. We have been doing this for 4 years. We have never met in person.
- Universal support for iOS devices
- Turn-based multiplayer supported by Game Center
- Campaign with 20 story driven missions
- Play online with Game Center or locally with a combination of AI/Human players
- 40 custom maps on 4 different terrains
- 1v1, 2v2, and 3-4 player FFA
- 15 Game Center achievements
- Replays and in game messaging
- Super charge your army with unique powers
- Tag Matches - Automatically compete against a custom leaderboard of your friends or social communities by tagging matches with #CustomTags or official tags such as #Bootcamp and #FFA. Pick your own map and settings in #CustomTags or play by preset rules with tags like #FogOfWar and #RapidFire.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Risky Lab
Risky Lab is a cooperation of two gentlemen committed to long distance game development. Warbits is our first game, and has been a labor of love for Risky Lab going on 4 years. We've put a lot of work into the details and are thrilled with the response we've received from players. We somehow have yet to meet in person. Weekly video hangouts have convinced us that we are in fact real. The plan was to meet once the game hit the App Store, but as we've learned, games take awhile to properly make. -Joe & Reilly
More information on Risky Lab, our logo & relevant media are available here.